Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sampler Quilt....


Good Saturday Morning to you...
I have always loved green, cream, and soft pinks. I made this quilt a long time ago when it was hard to fine lovely pink roses. I don't think it has ever seen the inside of a washing machine, I was afraid the applique would come loose so it has been stored in the quilt cabinet - but yesterday it got wash and dried and came out prettier than before. There is something special about a quilt that has been used. When we get to our new home I believe I am going to put these quilts out and enjoy them more!
Can you believe it is still January and it is going to be in the 70's today!! How great is that. It makes it easier to pack and clean when the windows are open and the fresh air is flowing through the messy house.
This afternoon we may take the hotrod out of the garage and enjoy the day even more!
Dear Friends I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday too.....
Photobucket

1 comment:

SouthernHeart said...

What a beautiful quilt! I love the soft colors!!