Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fun Day.....


My husband and I had the great honor to attend an Eagle Scout ceremony today. A new friend's son became an Eagle scout at the young age of 14. His project was all about Veterans so it was great to see him take time today to honor all the Vets in the audience. Everytime my husband gets honored it brings tears to my eyes. We were at Wal-Mart last week and a nice man walked up to Jerry and shook his hand and said "Thank you for your service to our country" even now it brings tears to my eyes. Every Veterans Day our son calls his dad first thing in the morning and says, "Thanks Dad." I also finished our taxes today and now I feel like I'm free to sew again! This little piece is 5 x 5 and I so enjoyed using my new beads. Do you see those little glass pieces? Someone actually could drill little bitty holes in each little piece. I am so excited to try one of each bead that I can't sew the wool pieces down fast enough! If anyone wants to come on over and sew awhile I have plenty to keep you busy!

I hope you all are having a great weekend with your family.....

Photobucket

No comments: