Monday, June 27, 2011

Smile - Its Monday......



This is all I got done this weekend. I was either blowing my noise or sleeping - pretty sad. I hate being sick. I was determined to get one Christmas ornament done, I cannot let certain people get ahead of me. I have to thank a precious stitcher down in Florida (by the way - can you imagine living in Florida with all the beautiful beaches around???) for sharing her patterns with me! Where she shops they must give free patterns away with your purchase!

Thank you Patty!

Well I have to go try to make up some lost time................

Elizabeth Ann



2 comments:

Lori said...

That is the cutest!! Get better soon!!

Campbell Kids said...

I haven't cross-stitched in years and this makes me want to find all my supplies and get busy! I love it!