Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Moonlit Tree....

I have photo from a Country Living magazine from years ago of a Christmas tree someone decorated for the forest animals on their property.  The photo was taken at night with the moon shinning, I have no idea how they accomplished that but it was simply breathtaking.  I no longer have a big piece of property but I do have a sweet little 5 foot pine tree that I plan on putting white twinkly lights on this Christmas season.  There is only one more pincushion for tomorrow and its entirely different than any other that you have seen.  But I will tell you this - the Christmas ornaments are just plain adorable.......
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Lee Prairie Designs said...

All of your pin cushions are adorable!!! They will make wonderful gifts for stitchery friends.

Carolyn :)

Patty C. said...

Commenting from my new phone.
I hope it works.
Your tree is perfect -
I can't wait for Christmas!!!