Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Books and Dreams.....

Last weekend my husband built the shelves in my sewing room and I started unpacking books and going through all my treasures.  When I get the paint bought I will have to take everything down again but it was so enjoyable seeing everything up and organized. I dearly love books of all kinds especially these two.  I have a dream of designing a lot of little things and having a small book.  Oh I am very blessed to have two books published by Leisure Arts but I would love to have a book with some decorating, cross-stitch, a couple of quilts, cookies, some wool embroidery, flowers and a garden or two.
I was wondering if any of you dear people love books and what type of books do you collect?
Have a great day, its very frosty here this morning....
Elizabeth Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again,

I had a question? Do you have the patterns shown on your blog in your books. Just wondering. Or do you sell them?

You do beautiful work~

Chandice
brunetteinnoaz@yahoo.com

Lori said...

I love books! Gardening books and decorating books with a lot of color photos are my favorite...(not counting reading material, of course)

sunny said...

Do I love books? ummmm that would be YES! I collect books when I travel, and then there are the decorating books, the gardening books, the photography books, inspirational, cookbooks, field guides, management books, and maybe just a couple (LOL!) of quilting books. I'd love to have one room set up as a library, but haven't quite figured out how/where to do that yet. THese books look like fun.

Patty C. said...

I like inspirational books, Garden books, Crafty books ......

Carol said...

As a librarian, I'd better love books or I'd be in big trouble :)

I collect cookie cookbooks, gardening books, and, of course, cross stitch books!