Thursday, November 3, 2011

Buttons & Lace Wool Pincushions - Part II.......

Good gravy -- that picture will wake a person up this morning!!  These are the 4 pincushions for this series.  Every little sheep needs a flower, a cute little home and a big heart.  I'm off today to find some bright pink beads to make the fancy pins and some cute buttons for the big heart and little heart.
Thanks!!! for visiting and all the nice comments I received yesterday about the pincushions. 
This pattern will be released next Monday - enjoy your day............
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Tatkis said...

So cute pincushion! Oh, I love the colours :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Oooo, I love these, Elizabeth. You picked the sweetest motifs and color scheme for them. Those wools are enough to make me giddy!