Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love Letters......

I love old postcards and old Valentine cards.  Do
you remember picking out your
Valentine cards to hand out at school?
It was a very big decision for me and we
had to decorate a paper sack so everyone
could drop a card in it during the big
party. Fun!  I wonder if kids still do that or is it
 too old fashion now.........
Anyway here are my Valentine postcards
for this year.  I made them so you
can hang them across a window, or across
a doorway or just on the wall.
They were fun to do!
Maybe you have a dear friend you would
like to send one to this year.....
The pattern will be ready on Friday!
Elizabeth Ann

3 comments:

Lori said...

It is absolutely adorable!!

Carol said...

Adorable Valentines!! You are so creative :)

diamondc said...

This is such a lovely idea grown-up valentines, I love your idea.
Blessings
Catherine