Friday, January 6, 2012

Meet Mr. March....

Last night I was trying to straighten my
embroidery floss - does yours
ever get messy??
I made a wonderful discovery, I found a
nice large piece of this raspberry wool.  I have
been using every square inch of a little
piece I had and now I have a nice
big piece to use.
One nice thing about wool, you can
use every little inch of it, there
is no waste BUT to do these Woolly Birdies
they take a lot of bright colors and they are
a little hard to find.
The sun is shinning today, but let me
tell you, it is very very cold out there.  I am
so happy to be in my nice sunny workroom!
Happy Friday to you all....
Elizabeth Ann

4 comments:

Patty C. said...

Lovely color ;)

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Happy Friday to you too Elizabeth Ann!

Yes--- my floss gets messy and very fast especially when I am working on a project and looking for the right shade of a color I am working on...then it takes for ever to get it organized again!:(

Your love notes are darling!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Carolyn

Siobhán said...

What a sweet little bright bird! I store all my threads in Floss Away Bags. Not so pretty but at least it gets them put away in quick fashion.

Carol said...

Mr. March is so fun and cheerful looking! My floss is stored in little hardware tool boxes that I bought at Walmart. I tend to let them pile up and then put them back in their own little drawers after I've done a few projects. Seems to work for me :)