Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday.....

First of all thank you so much for the kind
comments everyone left on my
last post and the lovely emails I
received about my books.
I feel so bless that Leisure Arts took
an interest in my work and has worked
for over a year on the books. 
The second group of people I would
like to thank is Cindy and all the lovely
ladies that work at her quilt shop in
Caldwell.  Goodness I just don't
have the words to express how
thankful I am to all of them.  She has
purchased all of my patterns, set up
displays with the models and even
has made kits so the ladies can just pick
up a kit and not worry about finding
the wool.  Shop Hop is coming shortly
and I have been invited to sign copies
of my new book and wool patterns.  They
are going to try to have kits for all the patterns!
How amazing is that!! 
They have been keeping my printer very busy.
Well to start this week off, I have a new
pattern - Blossoms
This pillow is just a little bigger than
what I have been use to doing 8 x 10".
Wasn't sure how the wool and cotton
fabrics would do, but I really like it.
Have a great week.....
Elizabeth Ann

4 comments:

sunny said...

Beautiful pillow!!!!!!

Carol said...

Such a sweet design!

Tatkis said...

This pillow looks so cosy! Adorable!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Lori said...

Love your bright and happy blog redo!! The newest puncushion (pillow?) is so pretty!!

How fantastic to find a supportive quilt shop!! You must be so excited!