Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, the 13th.....

Can you believe its already,
almost the middle of April?
Yesterday when I went to sew the
last border on that very big quilt, I found
that what I thought was the border fabric maybe
was really the backing fabric. 
So I called it finished and very neatly folded it up and put it
away in the linen closet. I then got busy on this
quilt for the guest room.
I have been working on drawings for a
new book and working on
making my pattern covers a little
 easier to print at a printers. 
Just in case a big distributor should
call and want a bunch of
patterns I want to be ready....
I love the look of
my covers
I wasn't sure how they would
print that picture on
the lovely gold paper
but they assured me it
can be done.
Its Friday and the whole glorious weekend
is ahead to enjoy......
Elizabeth Ann


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like your cover, Leslie

Tatkis said...

Lovely pattern cover!
Have a nice weekend! :)

Hugs,
Tatyana