Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flag Day.........

Happy Thursday to you all!
I have been working on my Summer piece
&
filling orders this week.
Our weather finally turned to summer
so I have been having a hard time sitting still
and stitching.
But I am trying to finish my
flags and fishes today.

We are putting sprinklers in the
backyard and next week will lay
some sod down.
My garden is taking off and I noticed
I have little bitty tomatoes already.
Gardens get started late here in Idaho but
the cool weather is very enjoyable
so I cannot complain!
I hope you all are enjoying
your summer -
get those bikes out and swimsuits out -
you noticed I didn't say bikini's........
Elizabeth Ann

1 comment:

sunny said...

More beautiful projects, I see! We had some really hot weather, and now some cool days. I much prefer the cool days myself. Glad you're enjoying your summer!