Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Scary Spiders........

 
First of all,
got the husband to draw
a name
 
 
can you see that?
Its Judy,
send me an address
and I will get a pattern mailed
out to you
and....
if your ready to see
some scary spiders -
here they are.....
 

 
pretty scary haunted mansion??
ok so its not so haunted
but it was fun to
make those spiders.
And -
look the bats have eyes
now and so do the spiders.
One more to go,
I hope I can get it
done for the show this
weekend.
I will be signing books & patterns on
Saturday at the Boise Quilt Show
and on Sunday I will be
at Quilt Expressions signing
books and patterns.....
Hope to see you there!
Elizabeth Ann
 
 
 

3 comments:

Happy Valley Primitives said...

Congratulations Judy!

Have fun at your book signing this weekend! Sounds like a lot of fun...not to mention, a great shopping opportunity!

Ilene

Judy said...

Such cute designs. I don't live anywhere near Boise, or I'd be at that show. Enjoy

Judy, heartland stitcher

Judy said...

I have been trying to contact you by email----but keep getting a no delivery and I cannot get to you through your contact on your blog either. I think I am the winner of your pattern giveawy. If you have time to contact me, it is basketstitcher@yahoo.com Thanks for the opportunity...I would be so excited to have one of your adorable patterns.

Judy heartland stitcher