Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day Four - Christmas Joy....

 
Went to Hobby Lobby
yesterday to look
for a new
Christmas bowl
sad news
Hobby Lobby is about done
with Christmas already!
 
I always stitch something
new for Christmas,
I don't think it will happen
this year.
Have you seen Brooke's Books
Bride's Tree Ornaments?
I love them!
I have one ready to stitch,
maybe just maybe
I can stitch a little in
the next few days.
Yesterday it was sunny and warm
here and we enjoyed being out & about
all day.
I hope your week is going well too!
Elizabeth Ann

6 comments:

Tatkis said...

Oh such a lovely Santa!
I want to stitch Brooke's Books ornaments too, at least 2 :)

It was hot here for the last week, but tomorrow we'll have comfortable +27 Celsius and some rain.

Hugs,
Tatyana

Lida said...

Here there is rain or snow and it is cold! But everyone is feeling that Christmas is coming and the shops are full! Love the ornament you are showing, greetings
Lida

Nicola said...

I love your Santa's expression and his beard.

Patty C. said...

Darling Santa ;)

Judy said...

Enjoying your daily holiday peaks! So much fun to decorate.

Judy heartland stitcher

Siobhán said...

What a cute Santa! I am trying to do some Christmas stitching, too, working on ornaments. I need to figure out a Christmas sampler to do and at least get it started before the big day.