Saturday, May 10, 2014

Lovely Wooliness......

 I wonder if that is a word -
Wooliness....
I finished two more months
 Here is September,
I just love all the beautiful 
golds and reds.
The ladies that dye these wools
are very talented..
I have October done too,
but will save that one until next week,
December has about 1000 circles so it 
will take just a little bit to get it 
all done
but
I am thinking this quilt could be
ready for the quilting 
very soon....
I wanted to wish all you
dear ladies
Happy Mother's Day!
Have an awesome day tomorrow!!
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Carol said...

Wooliness sounds like a good word to me :) Wow, Liz--you are really on a roll! Two more months and they look great! Can't wait to see the December one with the 1000 circles--ha ha!!

Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! Happy Mother's day!!!