Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday morning....

Its been one of those weeks with the computer..... I have always ever read about people having trouble with theirs but not really had a bad experience with mine.
Until this week...
Lets just say, a new computer, new printer and new monitor
have been purchased 
&
along with all of that 
the dreaded
Windows 8.1,
but
being the computer expert that I am
(thats not true....)
I overcame it, of course, it took a week
and a few helpful hints here and there.
I now have a perfect little shell button on my toolbar
that makes it behave just like Windows 7
and finally
all the files have been moved over and corrected
because you know they wouldn't come
over just perfectly...
BUT
a new pattern is almost sewn,
not sure if I like
the name
JuneBug Farm, hmmmm
maybe by next week I can show 
you bits and pieces.
The Christmas Tree Pattern
in the picture is the hot seller for this week...
I hope you all are enjoying the summer weather,
we finally have some here....
Elizabeth Ann

2 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you found a way to make your new computer work, Liz! That is always daunting when you have to start over again. So glad your files are safe and you're back to Windows 7 :)

The little Christmas tree is adorable--I really like that snowman design on it!

Cool here, but it's warming up today! Enjoy your weekend!

sunny said...

I bought a new laptop a few months ago, and it has Windows 8.1. I HATE it!!!! I'm glad you're back up and running. Maybe you can come show me how to use it? I still use the old laptop 98% of the time. :-(