Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Woolly Farm.....

 It's funny, 
I have been trying to think
of a name for this 
new project,
June Bug Farm,
Blue Bird Farm
&
I type The Woolly Farm
I think it will work
perfectly fine...
 I have been wanting 
to make a scrappy
9-patch for a long time,
dreaded all those corners 
meeting up...
 wouldn't you know,
not having any problem 
with it at all.
(Isn't that little blue bird cute,
watching over my house...)
Should be able to finish 
this week 
off to the quilter it goes.
I need to thank everyone that left
nice comments on the last 
few post....
I was in the middle of 
printing some big orders
when the computer & printer
decided to act up.
Got the orders out
and you know the rest
of the story...
Have a delightful week!
Elizabeth Ann

3 comments:

Tatkis said...

Oh I just love those tiny appliques, they are so cute! Lovely quilt!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol said...

What a darling quilt, Liz--and a great idea to combine those cute wool blocks with the quilt blocks! The colors are so soft and pretty--how big will this one be?

Dianne said...

Catching up writing and reading blogs after a very long break, and I love everything you've been doing! The nine-patch quilt is just wonderful!!