Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday...........


Sunday....
Love Sundays, quiet, restful, & a good
BBQ dinner.........
This little quilt comes home tomorrow
can hardly wait to see it all quilted.
Patterns are done for it, all I need
is a good picture and its finished.
Been working on the snowpeople quilt a little
this week in between printing patterns
fixing my website a little...
I don't think I could ever have a 
website that I couldn't change around.
Can hardly wait to update 
with fall pictures!

This is one of the drawings,
I'm really liking the whole piece a lot,
can't wait to show it to you....
The drawings only took me around
an hour to do,
somedays its like that
and other days
can't seem to draw a straight line....

My little pup and I wish
you all a great week,
full of summer adventures!
 Elizabeth Ann
(well I'm Elizabeth Ann
his name is Toby....)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Lovely quilt! Got a kick out of your sign-off, Toby, er Elizabeth Ann, I mean. Hahaha!