Thursday, September 18, 2014

Woolly Snow Friends.....

Finished my little snow quilt,
a few more pages 
to put on the computer
&
then we can go on vacation!
Well after the quilt show next week.....
Got my house cleaned from 
corner to corner,
more furniture around,
painted a cabinet,
moved quilts around,
tried to make me a 
honest to goodness offce,
(haven't succeeded in that yet),
got weeds pulled,
knitted myself a half of sweater
in the evenings,
and even cooked some nice dinners
for the poor neglected husband....
I think those pills are working!
Happy weekend to you all!!!
Elizabeth Ann

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

It sounds like it. You have been so busy. Your quilt is lovely.
I am glad that you get to go on vacation.

Judy said...

Hi Liz, wow that sounds like a busy and accomplished schedule! The snow quilt is absolutely darling. I love the swirl quilting on it..perfect. Enjoy the quilt show...and vacation.

Judy Heartland stitcher

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW! Don't know what kind of pills you are taking but I think I need me some of those! You have been super busy and productive--please send me some of your energy and mojo--I hope to complete a fraction of what you accomplished

Carol said...

Think I could use some of those pills, too, Liz, if it made me as productive as you! WOW!!! Love that quilt and I know everyone at the quilt show will, too...

Hope your weekend is fun!