Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday.....

My little vacation is over,
flower beds are 
weeded & blooming....
I even got Baby's Breath to 
grow this year,
next year I will plant
a lot.  - I love Baby's 
Breath in my arrangements!
My husband built these
boxes outside my
kitchen window,
I don't mind doing dishes 
now....
First time I ever planted zinnas,
they are so much fun!
New little bed of flowers,
I sure hope they make it before 
it turns cold...

My new little quilt,
waiting for the new threads
from the Threadnuts...
Don't you just love the wools,
lots of embroidery on this little quilt...
I drew this little quilt up
last night, can only show
half for now...
It's called Homeward Bound.
Have an awesome week!
Elizabeth Ann




3 comments:

Lori said...

My baby's breath spreads a lot! Love your zinnias, almost as much as the deer.

Farm Girl said...

I think next to sunflowers, zinnias have to be my next favorite flower. They are such happy flowers. I am glad you had a nice vacation.
I do like your current project, I can't wait to see the one you sketched.

sunny said...

I would love to have a flower box under my kitchen window! Can't wait to see your next design.