Friday, January 15, 2016

The quilt with no name........

 Holiday vacation
ended yesterday, I tried 
to stretch it out just a few hours 
longer...
 But I had to start
printing orders so back to work
I went...
 Did you all have a wonderful
holiday?
I enjoyed everyday of it!
Just got back from picking 
up my basket quilt -
Isn't it just absolutely breathtaking
beautiful????
She does such a lovely job!
Well now I need to give it a trim
and go buy some binding for it
&
come up with a wonderful name!
Have a great weekend!
&
if by chance you won that
powerball,
please remember me
when you are spreading some joy.... :)
Elizabeth Ann

5 comments:

sunny said...

What a pretty little quilt! Sorry, no Powerball winner here.

Cindy's Stitching said...

the quilt is beautiful.

Lori said...

Very pretty! The quilting enhances your top nicely!! Happy New Year!

Farm Girl said...

Such a beautiful quilt!! So glad you had a nice time. Yep, back to work. Have a happy week.

Carol said...

What a beauty, Liz! Glad you are getting lots of orders and so good to hear that Christmas was fun... It's hard to get back in the swing of things after the holidays, but I look forward to seeing all of your darling creations throughout the coming year.

P.S. We won a whopping $4.00 in the Power Ball so I don't think we'll be spreading any joy :)