Thursday, February 11, 2016

Thursday morning.....

Good morning all you
dear friends!
I hope you had a wonderful
January
&
your February is 
turning out to be just as wonderful....
January is my month to 
finish some old 
projects
&
this year I got
3 of them done!
I didn't feel so good 
all month so I 
sat and finished some
cross stitch pieces.
This is a Shepherd's Bush
designed with a few 
of my own little touches
here and there...
I finally got some medicine
&
I'm pain free now
&
on to designing pieces for a new
book!
Its all about flowers.
There will 4 mini quilts
little treasures to go each quilt
&
I cannot decide if there will
be one big quilt...
 
Happy Valentine's Day
from me & Toby....



2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you are feeling better. Congrats on another upcoming book!!

Carol said...

So sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, Liz--glad the medicine has helped though! Your SB piece is beautiful! Best of luck with your designs for your new book :)