Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Gold Thread....


Sunday evening,
I promise not to say a word about the weather, goodness, spent SO much time inside today I got the little quilt all ready to quilt. I have been practicing meandering so I can quilt small items, today I had plenty of time to practice. Did you notice I really didn't say anything about the weather......
I have a whole container of beautiful threads leftover from my cross-stitch days so I dug this beauty out. Its called Accentuate. It goes through the machine very good. I like to use it on the new pattern but the quilters might have trouble finding it so I won't use it and every now and again it skips a stitch. The little quilt went together perfectly and I sure wouldn't want to mess it up with ugly little stitches.
I am enjoying these little quilts so much I think I will make one for every month. I think August and big beautiful peaches go together very nicely........

No comments: