Saturday, July 17, 2010

PUMPKINS!



I don't really like to complain about the weather, really it doesn't do any good BUT we really could use a little less heat or less humidity!
I really do like summer but this summer makes one really want to go to Wal-Mart and buy a pool just to lay in.


I am making a little fall quilt to go on the cute little wire hanger that I showed a few days ago - it has my favorite thing for fall - Pumpkins and they are little, just about 1.5" so it is going very quickly. I should be able to finish it up tomorrow after church.


I was visiting a blog- Squash House Quilts.com She got to go to Sisters, Oregon for the outdoor quilt show and has amazing pictures of the quilts. I have been to Sisters but not for the quilt show, it is a beautiful place, I think you will enjoy seeing her pictures. Stay cool.....

No comments: