Saturday, July 10, 2010

Its Saturday and the Sun is Shining!

Happy Weekend to You!
A quick update for you, the grass is still in tact and the baby birds have left their tree! I know you all have been just waiting to hear that.... This little sweetie is Miss Millie! I hope you all like her! She went to the quilter this morning and I can hardly wait to see what magic Miss Mary Ann does with her. Its a fun quilt to do, one simple block with 2 big pink sunflowers. Its only 32 x 44. She will make her debut at the Norman Quilt Show this weekend in the Patchwork Place Booth. Billie is so kind to hang my quilts in her booth. I got an idea this morning of making some small quilts 12 x 14 for the seasons for the show. I had promised myself not to sew for 3 days but I guess I am going to have to break the promise, good thing I made the promise to me and no one else.....

No comments: