Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10th Favorite Thing About Fall.....

Well of course its Thanksgiving!! We have such a wonderful rich history in this country and every year we get to celebrate it. Can you imagine being a Pilgrim?
I for one would hate the clothes and I think my husband wouldn't care for the hat at all, he's pretty fussy with his cowboy hats......
What is so wonderful about Thanksgiving you can just enjoy it all, no stressing about presents and decorating the house, if one doesn't have a big family just make the day special for what family you do have. This year is going to be extra special since both of our kids are coming and staying awhile. I make them play games and once they get into it we have fun! yes we do.... Next year I plan on going to Marysville, WA and having Thanksgiving, it will be a little bit of a drive from Idaho but my friend is a good cook and I am going to enjoy every bite.....
I have two quilts to finish by Sunday because on Monday the sewing room reverts to a bedroom so I better get back to it - you all have a great FALL day......
Photobucket

No comments: