Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On Top of The Rockies!


I love to fly, if I were a rich person I would fly somewhere every month just to enjoy the view, well maybe I would check out the quilt shop in the city where I landed and buy a little bit of fabric while I was there, I guess since I am dreaming I might as well buy a whole lot of fabric while I was there! Coming back from my trip I didn't have a window seat, shot this from the aisle seat, the man seating in the window seat was kind enough to lean back so I could get a good picture. I really wanted to take some good pictures of the rockies, it seems like whenever I fly over them its snowing, cloudy or I am seating somewhere where I cannot take a picture. So I just took some pictures and hoped for the best...........
Photobucket

No comments: