Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Joy - Day Seven.....

 Mark Lowry wrote the words to this 
song in 1984 when his pastor
asked him to write the Christmas 
program at their church.
Seven years later he asked 
Buddy Greene to write the music for it,
Buddy wrote the music in 30 minutes!
Amazing.
 I chose this tree to start
the Christmas week!
Carol 
has been stitching the most
amazing little ornaments for a few
years now.
She completes 12 every year!
Every month I look forward to 
what she completes, hoping to keep
up with her.....
She is such a sweet lady,
always leaving a note of encouragement 
for me!
 Little sweet snowmen
all around the house...

Merry Christmas Week 
to you all!
Elizabeth Ann


 



1 comment:

Carol said...

Awww... you are so sweet for featuring my tree, Liz. I just took some photos of it yesterday--hope to post them tomorrow :)

And that song is just beautiful--another of my favorites!